The Museum Club
Museum Club members serve as a bridge between the museum and the student body.
Interested in learning more about museums? Join the Museum Club!
The Museum Club brings together students who share a common interest in art, material culture, and museums. Museum Club members serve as a bridge between the student body and the museum by promoting awareness of the Hood's collections and resources, planning and hosting student events, and advising Hood staff.
- Work with museum staff to launch new student engagement initiatives.
- Plan and host the once-a-term Hood After 5 student party.
- Be the first to get behind-the-scenes opportunities.
- Gain experience working with museum professionals in a museum setting.
- Meet other students who are interested in museums/the arts over weekly meetings (Thursdays, 5-6pm).
All undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to join, regardless of class year or familiarity with museums and/or art.
To join for the fall 2023 term, please email Curator of Academic Programming Amelia Kahl.