The Museum Club
Museum Club members serve as a bridge between the museum and the student body.
Interested in learning more about museums? Join the Museum Club!
The Museum Club brings together students who share a common interest in art, material culture, and museums. Museum Club members serve as a bridge between the student body and the museum by promoting awareness of the Hood’s collections and resources, planning and hosting student events, and advising Hood staff.
- All undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to join, regardless of class year or familiarity with museums and/or art. Space may be limited.
- Club members will work together to organize the once-a-term Hood After 5 event series.
- Club members must be available to attend additional museum and/or campus events as a volunteer representative of the Hood at least once a term. Examples may include the annual Mimosas at the Museum event in June, Orientation Week, etc.
Why is the Museum Club awesome? Club members will:
- Work with museum staff to launch new student engagement initiatives.
- Plan and host fun and creative events at the Hood for students and campus audiences.
- Be the first to get museum swag and behind-the-scenes opportunities.
- Gain experience working with museum professionals in a museum setting.
- Meet other students who are interested in museums/the arts over weekly meetings with food.
If you are interested in joining, please email Isadora Italia, campus engagement coordinator, with your name, year, major, and briefly why you would like to participate.