The Museum Club
Museum Club members serve as a bridge between the museum and the student body.
Interested in learning more about museums? Join the Museum Club!
The Museum Club brings together students who share a common interest in art, material culture, and museums. Museum Club members serve as a bridge between the student body and the museum by promoting awareness of the Hood's collections and resources, planning and hosting student events, and advising Hood staff.
- Work with museum staff to launch new student engagement initiatives.
- Plan and host fun virtual events like the Alumni in the Arts webinar series for students and campus audiences.
- Be the first to get behind-the-scenes opportunities.
- Gain experience working with museum professionals in a museum setting.
- Meet other students who are interested in museums/the arts over weekly meetings (Thursdays 5-6pm EST via zoom).
All undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to join, regardless of class year or familiarity with museums and/or art.
Applications have closed for the fall 2020 term. Please check back in November to learn about applications for the winter 2021 term.