Director's Circle Membership
The Director's Circle represents a core membership group to the Hood Museum of Art.
Formerly known as the Lathrop Fellows, the Director's Circle is a core group of Hood patrons that has lent its support to the museum since 1990. An important part of the Hood Museum of Art community, the Director's Circle provides encouragement, insight, and support that helps the museum thrive. Join Now!
Set at a level to best further the museum's mission, an annual contribution of $2,500 or more qualifies you to join our Director's Circle.
Director's Circle members receive the following benefits:
- A subscription to the Hood Quarterly magazine;
- Recognition as a Director's Circle–level supporter in the Hood Museum's annual report;
- A monthly Hood Happenings e-newsletter;
- An invitation to participate in exclusive art-focused travel opportunities with the Hood Museum's director and curators;
- Invitations to Director's Circle–only events at the Hood Museum of Art; and
- A customized tour of a Hood Museum exhibition with a curator for up to six people, by appointment.
If you have any questions, or if you are unsure about your status, please feel free to contact Director's Circle liaison Laura Howard, assistant to the director and advancement manager, at Laura.Howard@dartmouth.edu or 603-646-2348.
If your Lathrop Fellows / Director's Circle membership has lapsed, we invite you to renew now!