Students are invited to attend the museum’s wide range of lectures, gallery talks, films, and tours—all free and open to everyone. See our events calendar for details.
In addition, each year the museum hires two Dartmouth seniors to work as programming interns who create a wide range of events at the museum just for Dartmouth students. Special programs for students vary each term but often include:
- tours of current exhibitions
- small-group explorations of art in the galleries followed by an opportunity to make art in our studio
- museum-wide parties
- behind-the-scenes programs with museum curators
- Senior Tails at the museum
- student study nights offered during reading periods
Follow the Hood Museum of Art on Facebook and keep an eye out for campus-wide emails to learn when these special events just for Dartmouth students are taking place.