1. Choose the exhibition or area of the collection that best meets the needs and interests of your students and curriculum. (See the current tour descriptions and our current exhibitions page for information on current and upcoming shows.)
2. Choose possible dates and times that you would like to visit the museum.
3. Contact the Education Department a few weeks in advance at (603) 646-1469 or email@example.com.
4. After your visit is scheduled, you will receive confirmation materials by mail or email. Please read these carefully; they contain important information about arrival details, museum rules, and chaperone expectations.
5. Before your visit, a museum docent (tour guide) will contact you to learn more about your goals and expectations for your visit.
Please keep in mind that teachers and chaperones accompanying school groups play an important role in the museum visit, helping students observe appropriate museum behavior.
Last Updated: 9/2/08