GENERAL REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
Download this form to register for a teacher workshop.
Click here for more information about each exhibition.
The schedule of teacher workshops is updated on this page each season during the school year. If you would like to receive information about our workshops directly via our mailings and email announcements, please contact the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Bring along a colleague for an evening of exploration, relaxation, and inspiration that will feature. . .
- A special sneak peak at our major fall 2014 exhibition Witness: Art and Civil Rights in the Sixties
- A range of gallery activities and exhibition tours led by museum staff
- A wine and cheese reception
- Door prizes and free educator resources
- A 10% discount at the Museum Shop
- 2 contact hours toward recertification
This event is our thank-you for your support of and commitment to the Hood Museum of Art as an educational and cultural resource for you and your students.
Remember that parking is free in Hanover after 5:00 PM.
This is a free event, but pre-registration is required. Please register by April 28 by contacting us at 603-646-1469 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on the 30th!
Click here to learn about tours for school groups.
A number of free programs, including lectures and gallery talks are offered throughout the year. Visit our calendar of events for specific dates and times.
Last Updated: 3/7/14